SHORT SAUCE OF CURRANT VEGETABLES
- ½ fine cut fennel
- 1 thin sliced leek
- 2 carrots cut into thin matches
- a bunch of stretches
- olive oil; a pinch of sea salt
- a few drops of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (cs) of orange zest
- 2 cs of currants
1. In a wide pan heat the oil, add the leeks, fennel and carrots together with a pinch of sea salt, saute over medium / high heat without lid, stirring constantly until its volume is reduced by half (approx. 7-10 min.).
2. Boil the stretches for 2-3 minutes, wash them with cold water and drain.
3. Add the stretches to the sautéed, along with a few drops of soy sauce, orange zest, raisins and curry to taste. To serve.