SALAD OF QUINOA CRUJIENTE
- 1 cup of quinoa,
- 2 thick grated carrots,
- ½ bunch of thin cut radishes,
- 1 cup diced cucumber,
- ½ cup of corn,
- 2 tablespoons of lightly toasted sunflower seeds,
- thin cut raw parsley.
- 1-2 tablespoons (cs) of white miso,
- 1 tablespoon (cp) of roasted sesame oil,
- 1 cp of mustard,
- 1 cs of concentrated apple juice,
- 1 cs of water.
1. Wash the quinoa several times with cold water. Drain well and toast it in a pan without oil for several minutes until the grains are dry.
2. Place it in a pan with two cups of water, corn and a pinch of sea salt. Cover and boil at minimum heat for 15 minutes.
3. Place it in a salad bowl and let it cool.
4. Add grated and drained carrots, radishes, cucumber, seeds and parsley. Mix well.
5. Make the dressing and serve separately.
(By Montse Bradford)